Sunday, February 8, 2009

DENILSON JEAN JULES 01/09/05 - 02/07/09

Denilson was a happy & bright young boy attending the MTM Gramothe school since the fall of 2000 when he entered the Preschool. His parents are farmers & he lived in the village of Gramothe with his brother & 2 sisters. Denilson loved to play soccer & in a recent writing assignment for school he said, "I am happy that we are able to go to school because I learn more about Jesus".
Denilson will be greatly missed by family, friends & classmates.

1 comment:

Jeannie Davis said...

Hi! I'm friends with Karen and Scott Daily and have been following your blog since they first went to visit with you last October. I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for what happened to all of you last Saturday and that I'm praying for everyone involved. I shared the news at my church yesterday and others there are praying for you as well.